Friday, December 26, 2008

Tomorrow is very soon...

So it is Friday evening, and in about 16 hours I will be on my way to India. Holy crap. I have a million things to do, and I'm positive I am going to forget at least two thousand of them. Today I had to go to 4 different places to find contact solution in a bottle small enough that I am able to take it on the plane. 30 hours of traveling without taking out my contacts? I don't think so.
My tasks for the evening include packing (ahhhhhh, that's an important one!!!), making sure Mykle won't starve to death while I'm gone (joking, I hope), making copies of all of my important documents so someone here can vouch for my citizenship should that be necessary, and probably making a last run to WalMart to get whatever I've forgotten.
I'm guessing the next time I write anything I will be in India, so ta-ta for now, I will see you on the other side!

2 comments:

  1. Rachel, Have a great trip! To travel is to live. You find out more about yourself than you'll learn about the new country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Find yourself, Rachel.
    Find yourself.*





    *a Coca-Cola Cherry included in this statement

    ReplyDelete